Parametric approximation of piecewise analytic functions
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsParametric Approximation Analytic Function Piecewise Analytic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Sendov, “Certain questions in the theory of approximations of functions and sets in the Hausdorff metric,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,24, No. 5, 141–178 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Sendov, “Parametric approximation,” Annuaire Univ. Sofia Fac. Math.,64, 237–247 (1969/1970).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Szabados, “On parametric approximation,” Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hungar.,23, Nos. 3–4, 275–287 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Popov and G. L. Iliev, “Parametric approximation of piecewise analytic functions,” PLISKA Studia Math. Bulgar.,1, 72–78 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.G. L. Iliev, “An improvement of Sendov's estimation for parametric approximation of partially analytic functions,” PLISKA Studia Math. Bulgar.,1, 93–99 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. Bernshtein, Extremal Properties of Polynomials and the Best Approximation of Continuous Functions of One Real Variable [in Russian], ONTI NKTP SSSR, Moscow (1937).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series. Vol. II, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991