Fragments of the word δ in a Braid group
- 41 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. L. Garsaid, “On Braid groups and other groups,” Matematika,14, No. 4, 117–132 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Artin, “Theory of braids,” Ann. Math.,48, 101–126 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Gurzo, “Systems of generators for normalizers of some elements of braid groups,” Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,48, No. 3, 476–519 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Makanin, “On normalizers of braid groups,” Mat. Sb.,86, No. 2, 171–179 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.J. McCool, “On reducible braids,” in: Word Problems. II, North-Holland (1980), pp. 261–295.Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Styshnev, “Root extraction in braid groups,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,42, No. 5, 1120–1131 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985