Diophantine approximations in the field of p-adic numbers
- 36 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. O. Gel'fond, Transcendental and Algebraic Numbers [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Mahler, “Zur Approximation der Exponentialfunktion und des Logarithmus. II,” J. Reine Angew. Math.,166, 137–150 (1931).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Reyssat, “Un critére d'indeépendance algébrique,” J. Reine Angew. Math.,329, 66–81 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Zariski and P. Samuel, Commutative Algebra [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Nesterenko, “Estimates of orders of zeros of functions of one class and their application to the theory of transcendental numbers,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,41, No. 2, 253–284 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984