Characteristics of pulsating liquid flow in pipes
Investigation and Design of Thermochemical Processes
- 60 Downloads
KeywordsLiquid Flow Pulsate Liquid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Sergeev, in: Equipment and Machines for Oxygen Plants [in Russian], Vol. 11, VNIIkhimash, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Gilbrech and G. D. Combs, Development im Theor. Appl. Mech.,1, No. 9 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.R. J. Donnelly, Proc. Roy. Soc,A281, No. 1384 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. H. Baird, Chem. Engng. Sci.,22, No. 7 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.J. F. Ury, Intern. Journ. Mech. Sci.,4, No. 5 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Sergeev, Damping of Mechanical Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.A. O. Converse and K. L. Pigford, Industr. and Eng. Chem.,58, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.M. H. Baird, G. J. Duncan, J. Smith, and G. Tailor, Chem. Engng. Sci.,21, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Mikheeva, Elementary Heat Transfer Course [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969