A new phase of James Thurber'sMany Moons
- 43 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bernstein, Burton,Thurber, illus. with drawings by James Thurber and photographs. New York: Dodd, Mead, 1975.Google Scholar
- Holmes, Charles S.,The Clocks of Columbus: The Literary Career of James Thurber. New York: Atheneum, 1972.Google Scholar
- Holmes, Charles S., ed.,Thurber: A Collection of Critical Essays. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1974.Google Scholar
- Peterson, Linda, and Solt, Marilyn,Newbery and Caldecott Medal and Honors Books: An Annotated Bibliography. Boston: G. K. Hall, 1982.Google Scholar
- Thurber, Helen, and Weeks, Edward, eds.,Selected Letters of James Thurber, Boston: Little, Brown, 1980.Google Scholar
- Thurber, James,Many Moons, illus. by Louis Slobodkin. New York: Harcourt, Brace, 1943.Google Scholar
- Thurber, James,My Life and Hard Times. New York: Harper & Row, 1933.Google Scholar
- Thurber, James,Men, Women and Dogs, introduction by Wilfrid Sheed. New York: Dodd, Mead, 1975 (orig. publ. in 1943).Google Scholar
- Thurber, James,The Last Flower: A Parable in Pictures. New York: Harper, 1939.Google Scholar
- Tobias, Richard,The Art of James Thurber. Athens, Ohio: The Ohio University Press, 1969.Google Scholar
© Agathon Press, Inc. 1984