See how they grow: Character development in children's series books
- 138 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Context Character Development Series Book
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bellairs, John,The House with a Clock in its Walls. New York: Bell Publishing Co., 1973.Google Scholar
- Cooper, Susan,Over Sea, Under Stone. New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich, 1965.Google Scholar
- Cooper, Susan,Silver on the Tree. New York: Atheneum, 1977.Google Scholar
- Crouch, Marcus,The Nesbit Tradition: The Children's Novel in England, 1945–1970. Totowa, N.J.: Rowan and Littlefield, 1972.Google Scholar
- L'Engle, Madeleine,A Swiftly Tilting Planet. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 1978.Google Scholar
- McElderry, Margaret K., “Susan Cooper,”The Horn Book, August 1976,52, 367–72.Google Scholar
- Townsend, John,A Sense of Story. New York: J.B. Lippincott, 1971.Google Scholar
- Wintle, Justin, and Fisher, Emma, eds.The Pied Pipers. New York: Paddington Press, 1974.Google Scholar
© Agathon Press, Inc 1987