Density and surface tension of mixtures of molten fluorides of lithium, beryllium, thorium, and uranium
Letters to the Editor
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsLithium Fluoride Uranium Surface Tension Thorium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Blinkin and V. N. Novikov, Liquid-Salt Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Klimenkov, N. N. Kurbatov, S. P. Raspopin, and Yu. F. Chervinskii, The Density of Molten Three-Component Systems of Fluorides of Lithium, Beryllium, and Thorium [in Russian], deposited article No. 578khp-82,Cherkassy, Division of Scientific Research of the Institute of Technical and Economic Investigations of the Ministry of the Chemical Industry.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Klimenkov, N. N. Kurbatov, S. P. Raspopin, and Yu. F. Chervinskii, “Surface tension of molten mixtures of fluorides of lithium, beryllium, and thorium,” At. Energ.,57, No. 6, 419 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Semenchenko, Surface Phenomena in Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Desyatnik, A. A. Klimenkov, N. N. Kurbatov, et al., “Density and kinematic viscosity of NaF−ThF4 and LiF−ThF4 melts,” At. Energ.,51, No. 6, 390 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Klimenkov, N. N. Kurbatov, S. P. Raspopin, and Yu. F. Chervinskii, “Density and surface tension of molten mixtures of uranium tetrafluoride with lithium and sodium fluorides,” At. Energ.,56, No. 5, 312 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Handbook on Molten Salts [in Russian], Vol. 1, Khimiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987