Symmetric constraints in classification problems that permit replacement by functional constraints
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Classification Problem Functional Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Rudakov, “Universal and local constraints in the problem of correction of heuristic algorithms,“Kibernetika, No. 2, 33–35 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.K. V. Rudakov, “Completeness and universal constraints in the problem of correction of heuristic classification algorithms,“Kibernetika, No. 3, 106–109 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.K. V. Rudakov, “Symmetric and functional constraints in the problem of correction of heuristic classification algorithms,“Kibernetika, No. 4, 73–77 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Rudakov,On Some Classes of Recognition Algorithms (General Results) [in Russian], Computer Center, Acad. Sci. USSR, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Zhuravlev, “Correct algebras over sets of incorrect (heuristic) algorithms. I, II,“Kibernetika, No. 4, 21–27 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Zhuravlev, “On an algebraic approach to the solution of recognition and classification problems,“Probl. Kibern., No. 33, 5–68 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.D. N. Zorin, “On the relationship of homogeneity and independence constraints in classification problems,“Kibernetika, No. 2, 108–112 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994