Quantum yield of electrons from the cylindrical casing of an isotopic γ-ray source
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsQuantum Yield Casing Cylindrical Casing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Wyard, Brit. J. Radiol.,24, No. 283, 411 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Hine, Phys. Rev.,82, No. 5, 755 (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Sovka and P. Truant, AECL-3224 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.O. I. Leipunskii, B. V. Novozhilov, and V. N. Sakharov, Distribution of γ-Ray Quanta in Matter [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Berger, in: Methods in Computational Physics, Academic Press, New York (1963), p. 89.Google Scholar
- 6.H. Bethe, Phys. Rev.89, No. 6, 1256 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Toubian et al., Physical Foundations of Radiation Therapy and Radiobiology [Russian translation], Meditsina, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978