A turbulent plasma blanket
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Badger, et al., Report UWFOM-150 University of Wisconsin Nucl. Engineering Dept. (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Nedospasov, in: Proceedings of the Seventh European Conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics, Lausanne (1975), p. 129.Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Izvozchikov and M. P. Petrov, Fiz. Plazmy,2, 212 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Rehker and H. Wobig, Plasma Physics,15 1083 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Smirnov, Atomic Collisions and Elementary Processes in Plasmas [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1968), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 6.E. McDaniel, Collison Phenomena in Ionized Gases [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967), p. 224.Google Scholar
- 7.D. R. Bates (editor), Atomic and Molecular Processes, Academic Press (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Gusev et al., Preprint IAÉ-2545, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Gerdvids and V. I. Kogan, Preprint IAÉ-2722, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978