The local friction in the initial part of a plane-parallel channel
- 17 Downloads
Results are presented on the local friction in the initial part of a plane-parallel channel with laminar flow and also for the stabilization zone.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Laminar Flow Initial Part Local Friction Stabilization Zone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Leibenzon, Selected Works [in Russian], Vol. 3, Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Targ, Basic Topics in the Theory of Laminar Mows [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow and Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Schlichting, Boundary-layer Theory [Russian translation], IL (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.J. P. Hartnett, J. C. Y. Koh, and S. T. McComas, Trans. ASME, c,84, 82–86 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Washington and W. M. Marks, Ind. Eng. Chem.,29, 337–344 (1937).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Levich, Physicochemical Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Izd. Fiz. -Mat. Lit., Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Popov and N. A. Pokryvailo, Coll.: Research on Nonstationary Mass Transfer [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.J. E. Mitchell and T. J. Hanratty, Journal of Fluid Mechanics,26, part 1, (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.V. E. Nakoryakov, Coll.: Turbulence near Boundaries [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.R. G. Deisler, NACA TN 3016 (1953).Google Scholar
- 11.J. G. Knudsen and D. L. Katz, Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer, New York (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973