Modeling the random energy of a γ-quantum scattered as a result of the compton effect
Letters to the Editor
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsCompton Effect Random Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Carlson, The Monte Carlo Method Applied to a Problem in Gamma-Ray Diffusion, AECU-2857 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Leimdorfer, Nucleonik,6, No. 1, 14 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Kahn, Applications of Monte Carlo, AECU-3259, The Rand Corp. (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Dyad'kin, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,6, No. 2, 384 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Horowith, A. Dubi, and S. Mordechai, Nucl. Sci. Eng.,60, No. 4, 461 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Koblinger, Nucl. Sci. Eng.,56, No. 2, 218 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Cavanaugh and A. Chilton, Nucl. Sci. Eng.,53, 256 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Frank-Kamenetskii, Modeling the Trajectories of Neutrons in Connection with the Calculation of Reactors by the Monte Carlo Method [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.Collection of Scientific Programs in FORTRAN [in Russian], No. 1, Statistika, Moscow (1974), p. 135.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981