Magnetic control of plasma flow in laser thermonuclear targets
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsPlasma Flow Magnetic Control Thermonuclear Target Laser Thermonuclear Target
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. H. Nuckolls, Physics Today,9, 25 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.C. Yamanaka, Proc. 10-th IAEA Conf. on Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion Research (London, 1984), Vol. 3 (1985), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Basov, S. Yu. Gus'kov, and L. P. Feoktistov, “ICF targets with direct heating of the ignitor,” Proc. 21st ECLIM Conf., Warsaw, October 21–25 (1991). H. Fiedorowicz, J. Wolowski, M. Mroczkowski, M. Szczurek, and A. Ulinovicz (eds.), p. 189.Google Scholar
- 4.W. C. Mead, E. M. Campbell, and K. G. Estabrook, Phys. Fluids,26, 2316 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Yu. Gus'kov and M. Kolanowski, “Simple model of the conversion of the laser light into soft x-rays,” IPPLM Reprint 10/91, Warsaw, July 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Yu. Gus'kov, “Current problems in laser thermonuclear fusion,” Proc. All-Union Conf. on Plasma Physics and Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion [in Russian], Zvenigorod (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Vergunova and V. B. Rozanov, Kvantovaya Élektron. (Moscow)19, 263 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. V. Afanasiev, E. G. Gamaly, S. Yu. Gus'kov, N. N. Demchenko, and V. B. Rozanov, Laser and Particle Beams6, 1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Pisarczyk, A. Farynski, H. Fiedorowicz, P. Gogolewski, M. Kusnierz, J. Makowsky, R. Miklaszewski, M. Mroczkovski, P. Parys, and M. Szczurek. “Formation of an elongated plasma column by magnetic confinement of a laser-produced plasma,” Proceedings, 21st ECLIM Conference, Warsaw, October 21–26, 1991. H. Fiedorowicz, J. Wolowski, M. Mroczkowski, M. Szczurek, and A. Ulinowicz (eds.), p. 301.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993