KeywordsCultural Study African Archaeology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alagoa, E. J. 1966. Dating oral traditions.African Notes 4:6–10.Google Scholar
- Alagoa, E. J. 1972.A History of the Niger Delta: an historical interpretation of Ijo traditions. Ibadan: Ibadan University Press.Google Scholar
- Effah-Gyamfi, K. 1985.Bono Manso: an archaeological investigation of early Akan urbanism. (African Occasional Papers 2). Calgary: University of Calgary Press.Google Scholar
- Onwuejeogwu, M. A. 1981.An Igbo Civilization: Nri kingdom and hegemony. London: Ethnographica.Google Scholar
- Okpoko, A. I. 1984. Archaeology and ethnoarchaeology in the Anambra valley. InHistory and Ethnoarchaeology in Eastern Nigeria (by P. A. Oguagha and A. I. Okpoko). Oxford: BAR International Series 195.Google Scholar
- Okpoko, A. I. 1986. Archaeology education in Nigeria.W.A.J.A. 16:147–53.Google Scholar
- Robertshaw, P. (ed.) 1990.A History of African Archaeology. London/Portsmouth (N.H.): James Currey/Heinemann.Google Scholar
© Cambridge University Press 1991