These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DuBoff, Richard andEdward Herman 1980 “Alfred Chandler's new business history: A review.” Politics and Society 10(1):87–110.Google Scholar
- March, James S. 1962 “The business firm as a political coalition.” Journal of Politics 24:662–678.Google Scholar
- 1961 “Organizational prestige: Some functions and dysfunctions.” American Journal of Sociology 66(4):335–341.Google Scholar
- 1964 “Sociological perspective and political pluralism.” Social Research 31(4):411–422.Google Scholar
- 1965 “Hospitals: Technology, goals and structure.” In James March (ed.),Handbook of Organizations:910–971. New York: Rand McNally.Google Scholar
- 1967 “A framework for the comparative analysis of organizations.” American Sociological Review 32:194–208.Google Scholar
- 1981 “Markets, hierarchies and hegemony: A critique of Chandler and Williamson.” In Andrew Van de Ven and Williams Joyce (eds.), Perspectives on Organization Design and Behavior: 371–386; 403–404. New York: Wiley Interscience.Google Scholar
- 1983 “The organizational context of human factors engineering.” Administrative Science Quarterly 28:521–541.Google Scholar
- Zeitlin, Maurice 1974 “Corporate ownership and control: The large corporation and the Capitalist class.” American Journal of Sociology 79(5):1073–1119.Google Scholar
© The Eastern Sociological Society 1986