On finite groups generated by odd transpositions. I
- 70 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Artin, E.: Geometric Algebra. London: Interscience 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.Fischer, B.: Finite groups generated by 3-transpositions. Inventiones Math.13, 232–246 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Glauberman, G.: Central elements in corefree groups. J. Algebra4, 403–420 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Gorenstein, D., Walter, J.: The characterization of finite groups with dihedral Sylow 2-subgroups, I, II, III. J. Algebra2, 85–151, 218–270, 334–393 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Shult, E.: On the fusion of an involution in its centralizer. (Manuscript.)Google Scholar
- 6.Suzuki, M.: A characterization of the simple groupsLF (2,p). J. Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo6, 259–293 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.Suzuki, M.: Finite groups in which the centralizer of any element of order 2 is 2-closed. Ann. of Math.82, 191–212 (1965).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972