Projects of the Siberian Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology (SNIIM) in the measurement of microwave circuit characteristics
- 15 Downloads
One of the major programs in progress at SNIIM is to improve the precision of measurements of the numerical characteristics of terminal and transfer elements of microwave systems and to perfect the equipment and methods to measure the functional characteristics of complex-structured elements. This program is to be expanded in the immediate future, because it is being directly coordinated with improving the component basis of radio instrumentation. A vital contribution is the work being done to formulate state standards of wave impedance, phase shifts, and attenuation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. E. Little, J. P. Ellerbruch, and G. F. Engen, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques,MTT-15, No. 9 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Petrov and É. M. Gutina, Trudy SNIIM, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Kalmykov, Trudy SNIIM, No. 15 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Kostyuchenko and V. P. Konoplev, Trudy SNIIM, No. 8 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. El'kind, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 9 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.Zh. Deshan, Problems of Radar Engineering [Russian translation], No. 4 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.In: Application of Methods of the Theory of Approximation of Funtions in Radio Measurements, Proc. Metrological Institutes of the USSR [in Russian], No. 108 (168), Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Petrov and N. F. Dubkov, Modern Methods and Equipment for Measurements of the Parameters of Radio-Engineering Circuits, Proceedings of All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Krylov, Modern Methods and Equipment for Measurement of the Parameters of Radio-Engineering Circuits, Proceedings of All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Nicolson, IEEE Trans. Instrumentation and Measurements,IM-17, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.V. P. Petrov and V. I. Zakharov, Trudy SNIIM, No. 8 (1971).Google Scholar