R-functions in problems of bending of three-layer plates
- 20 Downloads
We study the application of the method of R-functions to the solution of problems of bending of elastic three-layer plates of arbitrary shape. We obtain new solution structures for plates that are freely supported over the whole boundary. We solve test problems and compare the experimental and theoretical results. All numerical results were obtained using the POLE programming system.
KeywordsTheoretical Result Test Problem Solution Structure Arbitrary Shape Programming System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov,Mechanics of Multilayer Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Rvachev,Theory of R-Functions and some of its Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Rvachev and L. V. Kurpa,R-Functions in Problems of Plate Theory [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Aleksandrov, L. E. Bryukker, L. M. Kurshin, and A. P. Prusakov,Computations of Three-Layer Panels [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Shevchenko,Programming of Solution Structures of Boundary-Value Problems in the Language RL-1 [in Russian], Preprint, Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Inst. Probl. Mashinostr., No. 132, Khar'kov (1979).Google Scholar