Motion about the center of mass of a free rigid body stabilized by rotation about a nonprincipal axis of inertia
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsRigid Body Free Rigid Body Nonprincipal Axis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. L. Grodzovskii et al., The Mechanics of Cosmic Flight, Fifty Years of Mechanics in the USSR [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.W. T. Thomson and G. S. Reiter, “Attitude drift of space vehicles,” Journal of Astronautical Sciences,7 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.H. L. Newkirk and W. R. Haseltin, “Stability of rotating space vehicles,” Proceedings of the IRE, April (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.J. L. Synge, Classical Dynamics [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Chetaev, Stability of Motion [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974