Theory of iterations of polynomial families in the complex plane
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsComplex Plane Polynomial Family
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. Lyubich, “Dynamics of rational transformations: a topological picture”, Usp. Mat. Nauk,41, No. 4, 35–95 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Levin, “On the bifurcation set of the parameters of a family of quadratic mappings”, in: Approximate Methods for the Investigation of Differential Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Kiev (1982), pp. 103–109.Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Levin, “On the irregular values of the parameter of a family of polynomial mappings”, Usp. Mat. Nauk,37, No. 3, 189–190 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.T. W. Gamelin, Uniform Algebras, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Mishina and I. V. Proskuryakov, Higher Algebra, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.C. S. Bisht, “Some congruence properties of generalized Lucas integral sequences”, Fibonacci Quart.,22, No. 4, 290–295 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990