Regularity of the solutions of diagonal elliptic systems under convex constraints on the boundary of the domain
- 36 Downloads
One investigates the smoothness of the solutions of variational inequalities, connected with second-order linear diagonal elliptic systems under convex constraints on the solution at the boundary of the domain. One establishes the Holder continuity of the first derivatives of the solutions up to the boundary of the domain.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Caffarelli, “Further regularity for the Signorini problem,” Commun. Partial Diff. Eqs.,4, No. 9, 1067–1076 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Kinderlehrer, “The smoothness of the solution of the boundary obstacle problem,” J. Math. Pures Appl.,60, 193–212 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Ural'tseva, “An estimate on the boundary of the domain of the derivatives of variational inequalities,” J. Sov. Math.,43, No. 2 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Arkhipova and N. N. Ural'tseva, “On the regularity of problems with a two-sided restriction on the boundary,” Vestn. Leningr. Univ., Mat. Mekh. Astron., No. 1, 3–9 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Hildebrandt and K.-O. Widman, “Variational inequalities for vector-valued functions,” J. Reine Angew. Math.,309, 191–220 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Arkhipova, “The regularity of the solutions of a diagonal elliptic system of variational inequalities,” J. Sov. Math.,43, No. 2 (1988).Google Scholar