Spectral analysis of certain non-self-adjoint difference operators
KeywordsSpectral Analysis Difference Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. É. Lyantse, “Completely regular perturbations with continuous spectrum. I,” Mat. Sb., 82(124), 126–156 (1970); II, Mat. Sb., 84(126), 141–158 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Expansions in Eigenfunctions of Self-Adjoint Operators, Amer. Math. Soc. (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Bazanov, “Some problems in the theory of symmetric finite-difference operators,” Volzhsk. Mat. Sb. Teor. Ser., No. 1, 9–31 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Cheremnykh. “Spectral analysis of certain non-self-adjoint operators,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,33, No. 2, 227–233 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Cheremnykh, “On the minimal extension of a pseudoresolvent,” Mat. Zametki,14, No. 1, 95–99 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Cheremnykh, “A theorem on the residue of a resolvent,” Mat. Zametki,25, No. 3, 445–454 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Cheremnykh, Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, No. 9, 795–797 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984