Existence theorem for multiplicative measures
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsExistence Theorem Multiplicative Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Berezanskii and S. G. Krein, “Continual algebras,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,72, No. 1, 5–8 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Berezanskii and S. G. Krein, “Hypercomplex systems with compact basis,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,3, No. 2, 184–204 (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Berezanskii and S. G. Krein, “Hypercomplex systems with continual basis,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,12, No. 1, 147–152 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Ionescu Tulcea and A. B. Simon, “Spectral representations and unbounded convolution operators,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci.,45, No. 12, 1765–1767 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Spector, “Measures invariantes sur les hypergroupes,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,239, 147–165 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators. General Theory, Wiley (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.M. G. Krein and M. A. Rutman, “Linear operators leaving a cone invariant in a Banach space,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,3, No. 1, 3–95 (1948).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Aleksandrov, “Additive set functions in abstract spaces. III,” Mat. Sb.,13, 169–238 (1943).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984