Uniform approximations by holomorphic functions
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsHolomorphic Function Uniform Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Vitushkin, “Analytic capacity of sets in approximation theory problems,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,22, No. 6, 141–149 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Mergelyan, “Uniform approximation of functions of a complex variable,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,7, No. 2, 31–122 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Petrosyan, “Uniform approximation of functions by polynomials on Weil polytopes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,34, No. 6, 1241–1261 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.T. W. Gamelin, Uniform Algebras, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N. J. (1969), 257 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.T. W. Gamelin, “Polynomial approximation on thin sets,” Lect. Notes Math.,184, 50–78 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.J. L. Walsh, Interpolation and Approximation by Rational Functions in the Complex Domain, Second edition, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R. I. (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.R. O. Wells, Jr., “Function theory on differentiable submanifolds,” in: Volume dedicated to L. Bers, Academic Press, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Wermer, “Banach algebras and analytic functions,” Adv. Math.,1, No. 1, 51–102 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976