Comparison method for systems of differential equations with a rapidly rotating phase
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Comparison Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and D. N. Zubarev, “The method of asymptotic approximation for systems with rotating phase and its application to the motion of charged particles in a magnetic field,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,7, No. 1, 5–17 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, The Averaging Method in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. R. M. Rao, “A note on an integral inequality,” J. Indian Math. Soc.,24, No. 2, 69–71 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Martynyuk and K. S. Matviichuk, “On the comparison principle for systems of equations with one rotating phase,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,31, No. 5, 498–503 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Filatov, Averaging Methods for Differential and Integrodifferential Equations [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Rouche, P. Habets, and M. Laloy, Stability Theory by Lyapunov's Direct Method, Applied Mathem. Sciences Ser., Vol. 22, Springer-Verlag, New York, Heidelberg, Berlin (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Szarski, Differential Inequalities, Hafner (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Volosov, “Averaging in systems of ordinary differential equations,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,17, No. 6, 3–126 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983