Reverse scattering problem for a transport equation discrete with respect to directions
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsTransport Equation Scatter Problem Reverse Scatter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Vladimirov, Mathematical Problems of the Uniform-Speed Theory of Transport of Particles [in Russian], Trudy Mat. Inst. Steklov, Vol. 61, Moscow (1961), p. 157.Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Marchuk, Theory and Methods for Nuclear Reactor Calculations, Plenum Publ. (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.K. M. Case and P. F. Zweifel, Linear Transport Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Nizhnik, The Reverse Nonstationary Scattering Problem [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Nizhnik and V. G. Tarasov, “The reverse nonstationary scattering problem for a hyperbolic system of equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,233, No. 3, 300–303 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.L. P. Nizhnik and V. G. Tarasov, “The reverse scattering problem for the uniform-speed transport equation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,242, No. 6, 1307–1310 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Tarasov, “Scattering problem for the transport equation,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,28, No. 3, 421–425 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981