Scheme of an averaging method for studying resonant modes in distributed systems excited by instantaneous multifrequency pulsed forces
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsAverage Method Resonant Mode Pulse Force
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko, “Application of the averaging method for studying oscillations excited by instantaneous pulses in autooscillatory systems of second order with a small parameter,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,13, No. 3, 103–109 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko, “Justification of the averaging principle for differential equations with a discontinuous right-hand part,” in: Approximate Methods for Solving Differential Equations [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1968), pp. 90–95.Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Perestyuk, “Some problems in the study of nonlinear systems of differential equations with an instantaneous change,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and B. I. Moseenkov, Lectures on the Use of Asymptotic Methods in the Solution of Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Rubanik, “The use of asymptotic methods in studying multifrequency oscillations in nonlinear systems,” in: Problems in the Asymptotic Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977), pp. 173–181.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981