Automorphism group of a finite Abelian p-group
- 40 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Hall, Theory of Groups, Macmillan (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kurosh, Group Theory [in Russian], 2nd ed., Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Fuchs, Infinite Abelian Groups, Vol. 1 (1970); Vol. 2 (1973), Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Harper and Row, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. M. Kishkina, “Epimorphisms of p-primitive Abelian groups without torsion,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,9, 201–232 (1945).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Hasse, Lectures on Number Theory [Russian translation], Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Lang, Algebra, Addison-Wesley (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981