Further results on the line-profile variability of WR 134
We discuss a few conclusions previously derived from the analysis of the lineprofile variability of the Wolf-Rayet star WR 134; some details are made more explicit. In addition, we present a new set of data and briefly comment on recent results deduced from its analysis.
Key wordsWolf-Rayet stars: WR 134 Line-profile variability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- McCandliss, S.R.: 1988,On the Analysis of Line Profile Variations: a Statistical Approach, University of Colorado: Ph.D. ThesisGoogle Scholar
- McCandliss, S.R.: 1992, ‘Line Profile Variations in the Wolf-Rayet Star WR 134’ in L. Drissen, C. Leitherer, A. Nota, ed(s).,Nonisotropic and Variable Outflows from Stars, ASP Conf. Ser. vol. 22: San Francisco, 214Google Scholar
- McCandliss, S.R.: 1993, these proceedingsGoogle Scholar
- Moffat, A.F., Drissen, L., Lamontagne, R., Robert, C.: 1988,ApJ 334, 1038Google Scholar
- Underhill, A.B., Gilroy, K.K., Hill, G.M., Dinshaw, N.: 1990,ApJ 351, 666Google Scholar
- Vreux, J.-M., Gosset, E., Bohannan, B., Conti, P.: 1992,A&A 256, 148Google Scholar