Aerodynamic characteristics of inverted-V wings at subsonic flight velocities
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsAerodynamic Characteristic Flight Velocity Subsonic Flight
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Nonweiler, “Delta wings of shapes amenable to exact shock-wave theory,” J. R. Aeronaut. Soc.,67, 39 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Conor and A. I. Shvets, “Supersonic flow over V-shaped wings at M=3.9,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 6, 144 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Keldysh and G. I. Maikapar, “Gas-dynamic construction of hypersonic aircraft,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3, 177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.P. L. Roe, “Theory of waveriders,” AGARD LS-42,1, 3.1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Kravets, N. V. Trifonova, and A. I. Shvets, “Subsonic flow over V-shaped wings,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 102 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Ganzer, “Experimentelle Ergebnisse zum Nonweiler-Wellenreiter im Unterschall-, Transschall — und Überschallbereich,” Z. Flugwis.,21, 153 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Belotserkovskii, Thin Lifting Surfaces in a Subsonic Gas Stream [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965), p. 242.Google Scholar
- 8.S. M. Belotserkovskii and M. I. Nisht, Flow of an Ideal Fluid Over Thin Wings with and without Separation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978), p. 351.Google Scholar
- 9.N. F. Vorob'ev and G. N. Shashkina, “On the choice of the discrete vortex scheme of a wing,” in: Problems of Flow Over Three-Dimensional Bodies (Proceedings of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics) [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1978), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 10.R. T. Jones and D. Cohen, “Aerodynamics of wings at high velocities,” in: Aerodynamics of Aircraft Parts at High Velocities [Russian translation], Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1959), p. 11.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982