The surface wave in a waveguide with an impedance changing along its length
- 23 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Z. Katsenelenbaum, Theory of Irregular Waveguides with Slowly Varying Parameters [in Russian], izd. AN SSSR, Moscow, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Miller and V. I. Galanov, Izv. VUZ. Radiofizika, 4, no. 5, 795, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Feinberg, Propagation of Radio Waves along the Ground [in Russian], izd. AN SSSR, Moscow, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Kalmykova, UFZh, 9, 217, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Vainshtein, Diffraction of Electromagnetic and Sound Waves at the Open End of a Waveguide [in Russian], izd. Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1953.Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Eizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Talanov, Izv. VUZ. Radiofizika, 3, no. 5, 802, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.L. B. Felsen, IRE, Trans., AP-3, 148, 1955.Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Shevchenko, Akust. Zh., 9, 351, 1963.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968