The dichotomy of solutions of nonlinear systems of differential equations with lag
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Nonlinear System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and O. B. Lykova, Integral Manifolds in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.D. I. Martynyuk and A. M. Samoilenko, “Existence of invariant manifolds of systems with lag,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,26, No. 5, 611–620 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, A. M. Samoilenko, and K. V. Tsidylo, “Invariant toroidal manifolds in systems with lag,” in: Abstracts of the Fourth All-Union Conference on the Theory and Applications of Differential Equations with Deviating Argument [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975), pp. 184–185.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Kurzweil, “Invariant manifolds in the theory of functional differential equations,” in: Abstracts of the Seventh International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations, Berlin (1975), p. 82.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko, “The exponential stability of an invariant torus in a dynamic system,” Differents. Uravn.,11, No. 5, 820–834 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Fodchuk, “Integral manifolds for nonlinear systems of differential equations with lag argument,” Differents. Uravn.,6, No. 5, 798–808 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Khalanai, “Periodic invariant manifolds for a certain class of systems with lag,” Rev. Roum. Math. Pures Appl.,10, No. 3, 251–259 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. P. Ordynskaya, “The existence of an invariant manifold in systems of equations with lag, ” Mat. Fiz., No. 19, 49–57 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.Z. P. Ordynskaya, “The behavior of solutions of systems of differential equations with lag near an integral manifold,” Differents. Uravn.,12, No. 8, 1447–1453 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Dvorak, “Conditional stability of an invariant torus in a dynamic system,” Differents. Uravn.,12, No. 8, 1410–1416 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979