Stability of an autonomous dynamic system with fast Markov switching
- 24 Downloads
For an autonomous dynamic system with a fast Markov switching, sufficient conditions for asymptotic stability in the presence of a Lyapunov function which assures stability of a stationary averaged system are established.
KeywordsDynamic System Lyapunov Function Asymptotic Stability Markov Switching Autonomous Dynamic System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and A. M. Samoilenko, Mathematical Problems of Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.E. F. Tsar'kov, Random Perturbations of Differential-Functional Equations [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.G. C. Papanicolaou, D. Stroock, S. R. S. Varadhan, “Martingale approach to some limit theorems,” Duke Univ. Math. Series, Durham, N. C.,3, 315–328 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Blankenship and G. C. Papanicolaou, “Stability and control of stochastic systems with wide-band noise disturbances. I,” SIAM J. Appl. Math.,34, No. 3, 437–476 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Korolyuk and A. F. Turbin, Mathematical Foundations of Phase Reinforcement of Complex Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Skorokhod, Asymptotic Methods of Stochastic Differential Equations, Am. Math. Soc. MMONO Ser. A,78, Providence, R.I. (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Korolyuk, “Stability of autonomous dynamic system with fast Markov switchings,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 6, 16–19 (1990).Google Scholar