Applicability of the method of averaging for investigations of nonlinear vibrations of rectangular plates
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsRectangular Plate Nonlinear Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods for Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Lectures on the Methods of Averaging in Linear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Bataakov, Theory of Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Timoshenko, Vibrations in Engineering [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. O. Vasilishin, “Application of the method of averaging to the solution of mixed problems for nonlinear hyperbolic equations,” Ukr. Matem. Zh.,18, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971