Coefficient indicators of stability of Lyapunov exponents of two-dimensional linear systems
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsLinear System Lyapunov Exponent Coefficient Indicator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Persidskii “On eigenvalues of differential equations,” Izv. Akad. Nauk KazSSR,42 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.B. F. Bylov, E. É. Vinograd, D. M. Grobman, and V. V. Nemytskii, Theory of Lyapunov Exponents [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Erugin, Reducible Systems [in Russian], Proceedings of the V. A. Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Academy of Sciences, SSSR, Izd-vo AN SSSR, Leningrad-Moscow (1946).Google Scholar
- 4.R. É. Vinograd, “A new proof of Perron's theorem and certain properties of regular systems,” Usp. Matem. Nauk,9, No. 2 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Millionshchikov, “Rough properties of linear systems of differential equations,” Different. Urav.,5, No. 10 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Bylov and N. A. Izobov, “Necessary and sufficient condition for stability of characteristic exponents of linear systems,” Different. Urav.,5, No. 10 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. S. Bogdanov, “Eigenvalues of systems of linear differential equations,” Matem. Sb.,41, No. 4 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.D. M. Grobman, “Characteristic exponents of systems close to linear,” Matem. Sb.,30, No. 1 (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973