The Schouten Bracket and Hamiltonian operators
- 205 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Hamiltonian Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Gel'fand and L. A. Dikii, Usp. Mat. Nauk,30, No. 5, 67–100 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gel'fand and L. A. Dikii, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 1, 18–25 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Gel'fand and I. Ya. Dorfman, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,13, No. 4, 13–30 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Stone, Can. J. Math.,25, No. 5, 903–907 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Manin, Sovrem. Probl. Mat.,11, 5–152 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Gel'fand and L. A. Dikii, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 4, 13–29 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Adler, "On a trace functional for formal pseudodifferential operators and the symplectic structure of the Korteweg—de Vries equation," Preprint (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Gel'fand and L. A. Dikii, "The family of Hamiltonian structures connected with integrable nonlinear equations," Preprint Inst. Prikl. Mat. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 136 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981