Homology of the Lie algebra of vector fields on the line
- 129 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Vector Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Gel'fand and D. B. Fuks, "Cohomology of Lie algebras of formal vector fields," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,34, 322–337 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Goncharova, "Cohomology of Lie algebras of formal vector fields on the line," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,7, No. 2, 6–14 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.B. L. Feigin and D. B. Fuks, "On invariant differential operators on the line," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,13, No. 4, 91–92 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Gel'fand, B. L. Feigin, and D. B. Fuks, "Cohomology of infinite-dimensional Lie algebras and the Laplace operator," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,12, No. 4, 1–5 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Bott and G. Segal, "The cohomology of vector fields on a manifold," Topology,16, No. 4, 285–298 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981