Periodic solutions of integrodifferential equations
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Integrodifferential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. V. Bykov and M. Imanaliev, “On periodic, almost periodic, and bounded solutions of a class of integrodifferential equations with small parameters in the derivatives,” in: Investigations of Integrodif-ferential Equations in Kirgiz [in Russian], No. 2, Izd. Akad. Nauk Kirg. SSR, Frunze (1962), pp. 3–20.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Vakhabov, “A numerical-analytical method for investigating periodic systems of integrodifferential equations,” Usp. Mat. Zh.,21, No. 5, 675–683 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Filatov, Averaging Methods in Differential and Integrodifferential Equations [in Russian], Tashkent, FAN (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A.M. Samoilenko and N. I. Ronto, Numerical-Analytical Methods for Investigating Periodic Solutions [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko and O. D. Nurzhanov, “The method of Bubnov-Galerkin for constructing periodic solutions of integrodifferential equations of Volterra type,” DU,15, No. 8, 1503–1517 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Laptinskii, “On an algorithm for constructing periodic solutions of linear systems of second order,” Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 3, 113–116 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982