Connected groups with dense sets of compact elements
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Platonov and A. E. Zalesskii, “Auerbach's problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,10, No. 1, 5–6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Merzlyakov, “Linear groups with bounded cyclic subgroups,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,7, No. 2 318–322 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Z. Djoković, “The union of compact subgroups of a connected locally compact group,” Math. Z.,158, No. 2, 99–105 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Platonov, “The theory of topological groups,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,162, No. 4, 755–758 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Mal'tsev, “On the theory of Lie groups in the large,” Mat. Sb.,16, No. 2, 163–189 (1945).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Mal'tsev, “A class of homogeneous spaces,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,13, No. 1, 9–32 (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Bourbaki, General Topology, Addison-Wesley (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981