Separatrice manifolds and decomposability of a linear extension of a dynamical system on the torus
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Linear Extension Separatrice Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko, “Necessary conditions for the existence of invariant tori of a linear extension of dynamical systems on the torus,” Differents. Uravn.,16, No. 8, 1428–1437 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko, “Green's function of a linear extension of a dynamical system on a torus, conditions for its uniqueness, and properties following from these conditions,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,32, No, 6, 791–797 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.“Seminar on qualitative theory of differential equations at Moscow University,” Differents. Uravn.,15, No. 4, 750–761 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Kulik, “Conditionally stable invariant sets and manifolds of dynamical systems,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Physical-Mathematical Sciences, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Sibuya, “Some global properties of matrices of functions of one variable,” Math. Ann.,161, No. 1, 67–77 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Samoilenko and V. L. Kulik, “Exponential dichotomicity of invariant tori of dynamical systems,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,33, No. 3(201), 129–130 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Samoilenko, “Preservation of an invariant torus under perturbations,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,34, 1219–1240 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Samoilenko and V. L. Kulik, “Exponential dichotomy of an invariant torus of dynamical systems,” Differents. Uravn.,15, No. 8, 1434–1443 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. L. Daletskii and M. G. Krein, Stability of Solutions of Differential Equations in Banach Space, Amer. Math. Soc. (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.V. L. Kulik, “The question of dependence of Green's functions of a problem on the invariant torus of a parameter,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,30, No. 5, 545–551 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981