Limit distribution of position at the moment a complex poisson process with zero mean and infinite variance leaves an interval
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPoisson Process Limit Distribution Infinite Variance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Suprun, “On the time of first crossing through zero for a homogeneous process with independent increments and jumps of the same sign,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 4, 317–320 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Suprun and V. M. Shurenkov, “The limit distribution of position at time of exit from an interval of a semicontinuous process with independent increments and infinite variance,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,32, No. 2, 262–264 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Feller, Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Wiley (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.K. B. Erickson, “Strong renewal theorems with infinite mean,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,151, 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Korolyuk, V. N. Suprun, and V. M. Shurenkov, “The potential method in boundary value problems for processes with independent increments and jumps of a single sign,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,21, No. 2, 253–259 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982