On conditions of the existence of closed solutions of a linear inhomogeneous differential equation with polynomial coefficients
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Polynomial Coefficient Closed Solution Inhomogeneous Differential Equation Linear Inhomogeneous Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Ya. Latysheva, “ The solutions in finite form of homogeneous linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients,” Naukovi Zapiski KDU, Matem. zb., No. 9 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Ya. Latysheva and N. I. Tereshchenko, Lectures on the Analytic Theory of Differential Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Sikorskii and N. I. Tereshchenko, “On the construction of particular solutions of linear inhomogeneous differential equations in a neighborhood of an irregular singular point,” Ukrain. Matem. Zh.,23, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. W. Babister, Transcendental Functions Satisfying Nonhomogeneous Linear Differential Equations, New York -London (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Ya. Latysheva, “Rational particular solutions of inhomogeneous linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients and a polynomial right-hand side,” Naukovi Zapiski KDU, Matem. zb., No, 5 (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974