Some probability problems connected with prime numbers
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Number Probability Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Kaluzhnin, Fundamental Theory of Arithmetic [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Prakhar, The Distribution of Prime Numbers [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Stepanov, A Course in Differential Equations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Riordan, Combinatorial Identities, Krieger (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Ezhov, “Bernouilli numbers and some of their applications,” in: Asymptotic and Numerical Problems in Combinatorial Analysis [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Ezhov, “The probability problem reducing to the summation of the series ∑k=1∞kn xk ,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR,9 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982