Riemann boundary-value problem for analytic matrix functions
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsMatrix Function Analytic Matrix Analytic Matrix Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary-Value Problems, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Muskhelishivili, Singular Integral Equations, P. Noordhoff Ltd., Groningen (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.F. D. Gakhov, “The Riemann boundary-value problem for a system of n pairs of functions,” Usp. Matem. Nauk,7, No. 4 (50) (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Vekua, Systems of Singular Integral Equations, P. Noordhoff Ltd., Groninger (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ts. Gokhberg and M. G. Krein, “Systems of integral equations on a halfline with kernels depending on a difference of arguments,” Usp. Matem. Nauk,10, No. 2 (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973