Limit theorem for the maximum of gaussian independent random variables in the spaceC
- 136 Downloads
We generalize the well-known asymptotic equality for the maximum of real Gaussian random variables to the case of random variables with values in the spaceC.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Galambos,The Asymptotic Theory Of Extreme Order Statistics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.M. R. Leadbetter, G. Lindgren, and H. Rootzén,Extrema and Related Properties of Random Sequences and Processes, Springer, New York (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Sudakov and B. S. Tsirel'son, “Extremal properties of half spaces for spherical invariant measures,”Zap. Nauch. Sem. Leningr. Old. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,41, 14–24 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Ibragimov, “On conditions for Gaussian uniform fields to belong to the classesH pr,”Zap. Nauch. Sem. Leningr. Otd. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,184, 126–143 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Feller,An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996