Nonlocal boundary-value problem for parabolic equations with variable coefficients
- 30 Downloads
We study the boundary-value problem for Petrovskii parabolic equations of arbitrary order with variable coefficients with conditions nonlocal in time. We establish conditions for the existence and uniqueness of a classical solution of this problem and prove metric theorems on lower bounds of small denominators appearing in the construction of a solution of the problem.
KeywordsLower Bound Parabolic Equation Classical Solution Variable Coefficient Arbitrary Order
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Dezin,General Questions of the Theory of Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Samarskii, “On some problems in the theory of differential equations,”Differents. Uravn.,16, No. 11, 1926–1936 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kh. Mamyan, “General boundary-value problems in a layer,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,267, No. 2, 292–296 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Ptashnyk,Ill-Posed Boundary-Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Nakhushev, “Nonlocal boundary-value problems with shift and their relation to weighted equations,”Differents. Uravn.,20, No. 6, 1012–1023 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Muravei and A. V. Filinovskii, “On one problem with a nonlocal boundary condition for a parabolic equation,”Mat. Sb.,182, No. 10, 1479–1512 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Shkhanukova, “On some nonlocal problems for a parabolic equation with variable coefficients,” in:Nonlinear Boundary-Value Problems in Mathematical Physics and Their Applications [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1992), pp. 145–147.Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Fardigola, “Integral boundary-value problem in a layer,”Mat. Zametki,53, No. 6, 122–129 (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.N. M. Zadorozhna, “Boundary-value problem for parabolic equations with general nonlocal conditions,” in:New Approaches to the Solution of Differential Equations. Abstracts of the Ukrainian Scientific Conference (Drogobych, January 25–27, 1994) [in Ukrainian], Kiev (1994), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Gorbachuk and M. L. Gorbachuk,Boundary-Value Problems for Operator-Differential Equations [in Russian]. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Bernik, B. I. Ptashnyk, and B. O. Salyga, “An analog of the many-point problem for a hyperbolic equation with constant coefficients,”Differents. Uravn.,13, No. 4, 637–645 (1977).Google Scholar