Quantum anomalies and cocycles on gauge groups
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Gauge Group Quantum Anomaly
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Stora, "Algebraic structure and topological origin of anomalies," Preprint LAPP-TH-94 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Zumino, "Chiral anomalies and differential geometry," Preprint LBL-16747, UCB-83110, Berkeley (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Faddeev, Operator Anomaly for the Gauss Law [in Russian], Preprint LOMI P-5-84, Leningrad, LOMI (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Faddeev and S. L. Shatashvili, "Algebraic and Hamiltonian methods in the theory of non-Abelian anomalies," Teor. Mat. Fiz.,60, No. 2, 206–217 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Gel'fand, "Cohomology of infinite Lie algebras. Some topics in integral geometry," in: Proc. Congr. Int. Math., Nice (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Gabriélov, I. M. Gel'fand, and M. V. Losik, "Combinatorial computation of characteristic classes," I, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,9, No. 2, 12–28 (1975); II, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,9, No. 3, 5–26 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Novikov, "The Hamiltonian formalism and a multivalued analog of Morse theory," Usp. Mat. Nauk,37, No. 5, 3–49 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Witten, "Non-Abelian bosonization in two dimensions," Commun. Math. Phys.,92, 455–472 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Bott, "Lectures on characteristic classes and foliations," in: Lecture Notes in Math.,279, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1972), pp. 1–74.Google Scholar
- 10.S. S. Chern and J. Simons, "Characteristic forms and geometric invariants," Ann. Math.,99, 48–69 (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Hochschild and G. D. Mostow, "Cohomology of groups III," J. Math.,6, 367–401 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985