Sequential analysis in large-scale problems in linear programming
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Sequential Analysis Artificial Intelligence System Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Moiseev (ed.), Contemporary State of the Theory of Operations Research [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Danil'chenko, Yu. M. Makarenkov, and E. F. Pshennova, “Preliminary reduction of the dimensionality of problems in linear programming with a nonnegative condition matrix,” Kibernetika, No. 3, 103 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Mikhalevich, “Sequential optimization algorithms and their application,” Kibernetika, No. 1, 45 (1965); No. 2, 85 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Volkovich and A. F. Voloshin, “One scheme of the sequential analysis method and sifting of alternatives,” Kibernetika, No. 4, 98 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.T. C. Hu, Integer programming and Network Flows [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982