Analytic classification of germs of conformal mappings (C, 0) → (C, 0) with identity linear part
- 131 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Linear Part Conformal Mapping Analytic Classification
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Ahlfors, Lectures on Quasiconformal Mappings, Van Nos Reinhold (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Bers, F. John, and M. Schechter, Partial Differential Equations, Amer. Math. Soc. (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.P. P. Belinskii, General Properties of Quasiconformal Mappings [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Rokhlin and D. B. Fuks, First Course in Topology, Geometric Chapters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Arnol'd, "On the theory of envelopes," Usp. Mat. Nauk,31, No. 3, 248–249 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981