Rational solutions for the equation of commutation of differential operators
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Differential Operator Rational Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Novikov (ed.), The Theory of Solitons. The Method of the Inverse Problem [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Krichever and S. P. Novikov, "Holomorphic bundles over algebraic curves and nonlinear equations," Usp. Mat. Nauk,35, No. 6, 47–69 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Ince, Ordinary Differential Equations, Dover (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Krichever, "Methods of algebraic geometry in the theory of nonlinear equations," Usp. Mat. Nauk,32, No. 6, 183–208 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Krichever, "Commutative rings of ordinary linear differential operators," Funkts. Anal.,12, No. 3, 20–31 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Krichever and S. P. Novikov, "Holomorphic bundles and nonlinear equations. Finite-zone solutions of rank 2," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,237, No. 1, 33–37 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Gel'fand and L. A. Dikii, "Fractional powers of operators and Hamiltonian systems," Funkts. Anal.,10, No. 4, 13–29 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.B. L. Van Der Waerden, Algebra [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Akhiezer, Elements of the Theory of Elliptic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Dixmier, "On Weyl algebras," Matematika,13, No. 4, 27–40 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982